Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Totally Bloggable Valentine...

This is the romantic Valentine I woke up to this morning, next to a steaming cup of hot coffee. What a blessing to be married to a man who takes the time in the middle of the night to do something so sweet and loving just so I'll feel special.

He even wrote a love note on the back of the homemade card. It said, "You mean the world to me- every minute of every day. And I will keep 'showing up' every day because my home is wherever you are, no matter what. Thank you for giving me my home. I love you!"

My husband continues to amaze me every day. I am a better person because of him. I pray that my girls grow up and find a love this intense, this authentic and this miraculous. I hope that through our example they will have high standards and be willing to wait for the real thing. There's nothing else like it in the world. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy to six J's said...

How sweet, my hubby send me roses and chocolates we went out to dinner it is so nice to have a husband that loves me.
Char

6:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely beautiful.

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home